- Interaction issues within urban environments
- The role of the urban environment in shaping content and technologies
- Frameworks and theories, place, presence cooperative systems and cognition
- Technologies: from mobile phones to head mounted displays
- Design and evaluation methodologies
- The role of art and performance in urban mixed realities
- Personal, societal and economic issues reality to the use and deployment of urban mixed reality systems
- Applications of urban mixed reality technologies for example: games, cultural heritage, emergency response training, pervasive games, social networking, etc.