Responsible for the content of this Web site are the partners of the IPCity project:
- Aalborg University, Denmark
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT, Germany
- Graz University of Technology, Austria
- Helsinki Institute for Information Technology HIIT, Finland
- HIT Lab NZ, University of Canterbury, UK
- Imagination Computer Services GesmbH, Austria
- Université Marne la Vallée, Champs sur Marne, France
- University of Applied Arts Vienna, Austria
- University of Cambridge, UK
- University of Oulu, Finland
- Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Dr. Leif Oppermann, Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
The Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT, Germany, is a constituent entity of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, and as such has no separate legal status.
zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.
Hansastraße 27 c
VAT Identification Number in accordance with §27 a VAT Tax Act: DE 129515865
Court of jurisdiction
Amtsgericht München (district court)
Registered nonprofit association
Registration no. VR 4461
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reimund Neugebauer, President, Corporate Policy and Research Management
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alexander Verl, Technology Marketing and Business Models
Prof. Dr. Alexander Kurz, Human Resources, Legal Affairs and IP Management
Prof. (Univ. Stellenbosch) Dr. Alfred Gossner, Finance, Controlling
(incl. Business Administration, Purchasing and Real Estate) and Information Systems
All copyright for this Web site are owned in full by the partners of the IPCity project.
Applies to the contents of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft:
Copyright © by Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft
All rights reserved.
Permission is granted to download or print material published on this site for personal use only. Its use for any other purpose, and in particular its commercial use or distribution, are strictly forbidden in the absence of prior written approval
Notwithstanding this requirement, material may be downloaded or printed for use in connection with press reports on the activities of the IPCity project on condition that the following terms are complied with:
- No alterations may be made to pictorial content, with the exception of framing modifications to emphasize the central motif.
- The source must be quoted and two free reference copies must be sent to the above-mentioned address.
- Such usage is free of charge.
The partners of the IPCity project cannot assume any liability for the content of external pages. Solely the operators of those linked pages are responsible for their content.
The partners of the IPCity project make every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of this Web site is kept up to date, and that it is accurate and complete. Nevertheless, the possibility of errors cannot be entirely ruled out. The partners of the IPCity project do not give any warranty in respect of the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of material published on this Web site, and disclaim all liability for (material or non-material) loss or damage incurred by third parties arising from the use of content obtained from the Web site.
Registered trademarks and proprietary names, and copyrighted text and images, are not generally indicated as such on these Web pages. But the absence of such indications in no way implies that these names, images or text belong to the public domain.